Sell without the wait.Get an offer in 9 easy steps.
Our offers are commitment free plus you get to
(save time) (sell as is)
We also work with pre-foreclosures.
This is how it works!
(Enter your property address) to get started and fill out the form according to your property conditions.
(Our algorithms will get to work) to create you an offer based on the market around your property, your property conditions and how easy or hard it will be for us to repair and sell the property.
(You will get a commitment free) offer that we will review with you over the phone on the date and time you selected to speak to us.
9 easy steps in our form! After you put your property address.
- (Step 1): Insert the access code given to you. This will allow us to give credit to the person or source that referred you to our website.
- (Step 2): Confirm you property address. This step is crucial because our GPS and city information do not always match with the same property number.
- (Step 3): Tell us what type of property you want to sell to us. Based on the type of property we use different algorythmsto create an offer, that is fair and accurate.
- (Step 4): Provide us with property details ex: how many bedrooms, bathrooms, etcif any.
(Step 5)Tell us what has been renovated in the last 7 years. This gives us a good idea of how good the condition of the house is.
- (Step 6): Tell us what needs to be repaired. This section creates fair deductions based on the size of the property and what areas needattention.
- (Step 7): Select a date and time for our call. During this phone appointment a senior advisor or acquisition manager will review all information and gather a few more details regarding the property you are interested in selling.
- (Step 8): Review the answers of your form. This stage allows you to go back and change anything that is not accurate in prior steps of theform.
- (Step 9): Get your commitment free offer.
What happens after the offer is accepted?(Sign the pre-screening documents).
- This document allows us to do a physical inspection at the property. In this stage we take pictures, and scan the property with our scanners to create a floor sample and get measurements of each room.
- (Commit to close). Sign the contract that allows us to do title research and make property survey in order to move forward with the deal and getyou paid.
- (Final inspection). In a few instances we will need to re-visit the property a week before we are able to close on the deal. This stage is often required because the pre-screening stage is complete by an agent not the owners.
- (Get paid.) That’s it, you can now move on into the next stage of your life.